Sunday, December 16, 2007

A Great Nightmare!

I hope everyone who came to the program on Friday had as good a time as I did! There was a great turn out, great food and great activities! The program was wonderful, especially the end of the evening charades! I'm glad you were all having fun, but it made it really hard to say it was 11:30 and we had to clear out. Each of you that came made this program a great success!
I want to thank Gayle for helping out as "designated grown up 2" (not that we did much grown up stuff ;) and Jennifier and all the TAG members who came early and set up, also to EVERYONE who grabbed a chair or some trash and helped up clean up! And thank you Damon for guessing my charade - that is NOT high on my skills list!
I hope that everyone who was there will be back for TAG's art program in January and for whatever we think up for programming next, remember YOUR suggestions are welcome too!

No comments: