Sunday, February 17, 2008

TAG Members in El Capitan Cave

Checking in the library's mail, I found a familiar face on the cover of the January issue of Alaskan Caver. TAG member Samantha was there, in full caving gear, rappelling down Twin Pits in El Capitan Cave, Prince of Wales Island. Samantha, Mira and Taira had gone with a group of spelunkers to Prince of Wales to explore this cave and not only got pictures but Taira wrote a wonderful article about the trip and the cave for the magazine. I am not a caving kind of person, but I truly enjoyed the pictures and the article. Come in and check it out!

TAG's next meeting is Sunday and I am hoping to see a lot of members. We are still working on our book recommendations and we need to start gearing up for Teen Tech week and our craft in March. I know everyone is busy with other things as well, so I appreciate every one who can make it to our meetings!

No comments: