Saturday, February 2, 2008

Wearable Artists ... and Models!

The 22nd annual Wearable Art Show is happening this weekend, and I hope everyone who enjoys amazing art, clothes or FUN goes and checks it out. Not only will you find a trio of Lovely Librarians, but you will also be seeing quite a few VERY talented TAG members!

More than half a dozen TAG members are involved in the Wearable Art Show this year. Not only did TAG folk model, but many were modeling their own art!

I'll be honest, I am not surprised. The TAG folk are very talented in many ways, Wearable Art is just one way for them to shine. I hope everyone else enjoys the show(s) as much as I did!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The costumes were absolutely fabulous for anyone who went. I think they are all pretty much down right amazing, to be able to make such costumes out of the materials that they did. We were fortnate enough to have so many members from TAG who were in the show.