Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sock Art

On Saturday, T.A.G. members and lots of patrons had great times creating Sock Puppets and THINGS! It was so much fun and there were some amazing creating going on!
A classic Sock Puppet - with tie made his debut
A very buttoned down sock puppet made the scene

I was told that these guys are "BonBon and a Hippo"

We had an octopus and striped snake join the group
A very fancy sock snake

and one T.A.G. member even created this "original" sock monkey!Keep your eyes open for T.A.G.'s next Art in the Afternoon craft in May! We hope to see you there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wasted my time on the monkey. xD I could have made a super-cool snake. That was fun. Maybe if we brought in printed instructions for certain sock creatures more people would feel like joining in, but it seems like everyone had their own creative ideas anyway.

Anonymous said...

THESE ARE AWESOME!!! Im so bummed I missed it.